- Home /
- HTC P4550 / TyTn II / Kaiser Aluminium Lined Leather Case - Flip Type
- Includes the unique Proporta Aluminium “Screen Saver” System
- Dimensions = H x W x D : 12.5 x 7.8 x 3.7 cm
- Vehicle mountable - perfect for GPS and in car audio systems
- Cut aways give access to ports and controls so that you can use your device in the case
- Secure magnetic clasp closure
- Includes a removable belt clip
- Handmade with elegant contrast overstitching
- Lifetime Exchange Warranty
- Dimensions : 11.5 x 6.3 cm
Recent product reviews
Review by Jerry Smith, England
I have nothing but praise for your company. I didn't notice a single delay in the delivery.
(Posted on 23.01.2008 | 00:00)
Review by Milan-Novi Sad, Serbia
Proporta products are excellent - in fact that's the one of two reasons I keep
coming back for more. The other reason is, of course, friendly and helpful staff who always do their best to keep all transactions smooth and customers satisfied.Keep up the good work!
(Posted on 22.01.2008 | 00:00)
Review by Bartek, Poland.
Thank you for your incomparable support and trust.
(Posted on 17.12.2007 | 00:00)
All items will be sent using Royal Mail, followed by your local postal service, absolutely free of charge. Other faster options are also available:
- International Business Tracked (Previously Airsure) $18.50
Standard shipping times, including the free shipping method, are as follows:
UK: 3-5 working days
US/Canada and Western Europe: 6-10 working days
Rest of the world: 10-15 working days
We hope you won't have to but sometimes it just can't be helped and you'll need to return an item. To make this as easy as possible, we have an address label available to download / print at www.proporta.com/returns
Alternatively you can send it back to the address below:
US and Canada returns only:
303 Emily's Dr.
UK, Europe and Rest of the World Returns Address:
Proporta.com - Returns Department
Unit 3 Woodingdean Business Park
Sea View Way
To check full details of our returns policy, please visit our Help and Support pages