- Home /
- iPhone case - Dual Skin Silicone
Cut outs give access to ports and controls so that you can continue to use your iPod nano while it’s in the case, as well as the upper layer offering cutouts along the side of your Apple iPhone for anti-slip confidence.
- Perfectly fits your Apple iPhone, providing dual layered protection
- Can be used in conjunction with removable leash (lanyard) for easy carrying
- Side grips for added anti-slip confidence
- Fits inside your pocket
- Protection from impacts, scratches, dust and dirt
- Access all ports and controls inside the case
- View your iPod nano screen inside the case
- Lifetime Exchange Warranty
Recent product reviews
Review by Matteo - YouTube
Overall5 / 5
A great case with double the protection!
Smooth and soft but protective, one of the best silicone cases on the market.
You're getting two layers of protection for the price of one!
(Posted on 26.03.2008 | 00:00)
Review by Lexton Snol - PC Advisor
Overall5 / 5
The Proporta Dual Skin Silicone Case for iPhone stands out from the silicon crowd with its two skins and fancy colour options.
(Posted on 26.02.2008 | 00:00)
All items will be sent using Royal Mail, followed by your local postal service, absolutely free of charge. Other faster options are also available:
- International Business Tracked (Previously Airsure) $18.50
Standard shipping times, including the free shipping method, are as follows:
UK: 3-5 working days
US/Canada and Western Europe: 6-10 working days
Rest of the world: 10-15 working days
We hope you won't have to but sometimes it just can't be helped and you'll need to return an item. To make this as easy as possible, we have an address label available to download / print at www.proporta.com/returns
Alternatively you can send it back to the address below:
US and Canada returns only:
303 Emily's Dr.
UK, Europe and Rest of the World Returns Address:
Proporta.com - Returns Department
Unit 3 Woodingdean Business Park
Sea View Way
To check full details of our returns policy, please visit our Help and Support pages