Thurs 14th June, 2012
Due to popular demand, the best-selling Proporta BeachBuoy waterproof case is now available to buy for the iPad and other tablets. Already keeping smartphones and e-readers safe from water and dirt, the iPad is no longer at risk and can now also be protected thanks to the 100% waterproof BeachBuoy for iPad in up to 5 metres of water.
Ideal for use on holiday whether in the pool, out at sea or simply when watching a flick in the bath, the tablet retains full use of the its touchscreen while it stays nice and dry tucked away in the BeachBuoy.
Using a watertight double seal and a secure transparent window on both sides, the iPad’s touchscreen will remain in full use, even underwater.
BeachBuoy 100% Waterproof Case for iPad – £24.95
- 100% waterproof case compatible with all generations of iPad as well as tablets of similar dimensions
- Use your iPad while it’s inside the BeachBuoy – get online, take photos/video, update your Facebook status underwater
- Double seal and Velcro closure system
- Lanyard to attach around your neck or wherever else it’s needed
- Use your BeachBuoy to protect other valuables from water, sand and dust
- BSI approved (IP57/IP58)
Lynnette Prigmore, Head of Product at Proporta.com said of the launch “Following the success of the BeachBuoy for smartphone and e-reader, we’re very pleased to present the BeachBuoy for iPad and Tablet devices. Essential for beach use, but also great for keeping documents, cables, cash and cards in one place and importantly, dry, whilst out and about.”