- Home /
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Waterproof Case - BeachBuoy
Tested and approved by the British Standards Institute after being submerged at 5 metres for an hour, the BeachBuoy Waterproof Case passed BSI IP57 / IP58 with flying colours.
Featuring four eyelets and a lanyard which allow you to attach your waterproof phone case to the nearest lounger or hang it around your neck, the BeachBuoy is ideal for when you're swimming, at the beach or on holiday, just ask our thousands of satisfied customers.
Dimensions: 145 x 115mm
For instructions of how to use this product, click here.
- 100% Waterproof Case
- Window dimensions: 115 x 88mm
- Dimensions: 145 x 115mm
- Closure System : two click seals and a velcro strip
- Guaranteed waterproof to 5 metres/16 feet
- Instructions on how to fit the case : Undo velcro, unroll tab then pull apart so the two click seals come apart. Place device inside then click both seals together and roll up tab and velcro back down.
- BSI approved (IP57/IP58)
- Use your device whilst within the case – use touch screens and buttons, make calls and take pictures
- Includes attachment for lanyard
- Protect your valuables from water, dust and sand
- Suitable for small and normal sized devices (mobile phones, cameras etc.)
- Lifetime Exchange Warranty
Recent product reviews
Review by Matthew M
Overall4 / 5
Larger than expected
(Posted on 26.08.2012 | 12:58)
Review by Yossef S
Overall5 / 5
great product for someone who spends a lot of time in water.
(Posted on 22.07.2012 | 09:37)
Review by Chris D
Overall5 / 5
(Posted on 06.07.2012 | 06:59)
Review by C Astbury
Overall5 / 5
I have had this case for well over a year, and I have found this to be one of the best waterproof cases ever. I have used it mainly while kayaking, wither rivers, including waterfalls, and at sea. Since using this product, it has proved to be an excellent in terms of waterproofing, ease of use, plus my phone staying nice and dry.
(Posted on 16.06.2011 | 00:00)
All items will be sent using Royal Mail, followed by your local postal service, absolutely free of charge. Other faster options are also available:
- International Business Tracked (Previously Airsure) $18.50
Standard shipping times, including the free shipping method, are as follows:
UK: 2-4 working days
US/Canada and Western Europe: 5-10 working days
Rest of the world: 10 working days (approx)
We hope you won't have to but sometimes it just can't be helped and you'll need to return an item. To make this as easy as possible, we have an address label available to download / print at www.proporta.com/returns
Alternatively you can send it back to the address below:
US and Canada returns only:
303 Emily's Dr.
UK, Europe and Rest of the World Returns Address:
Proporta.com - Returns Department
Unit 3 Woodingdean Business Park
Sea View Way
To check full details of our returns policy, please visit our Help and Support pages